MEET THE AIRPORT: FAST-TRACKING SMARTER PARTNERSHIPS
From enabling greener GSE to ensuring passengers depart on-time, every time – airports and ground handlers have increasingly overlapping business goals.
GHI recognises the growing importance of this partnership at this year’s Annual Conference by creating a dedicated networking forum where airports, handlers and suppliers can connect and exchange best practice on joint areas of opportunity.
The Annual GHI offers a premium forum for fast-tracking discussions with senior decision makers at 100+ ground handling businesses, 70+ GSE/IT suppliers and 100+ airlines.
How will this work?
GHI have invited four airport leaders to host a series of 15-minute roundtables that explore a critical joint operational challenge. Our roundtable topics include:
• GSE electrification: enabling a greener age
• Digitisation/5G on the ramp
• Optimising passenger journeys
• PRM services
Airport hosts will explain how they are addressing this challenge and how they see ground handlers/suppliers shaping success. The roundtables will then invite discussion among attendees with an emphasis on finding the secrets to more effective partnerships between airports and handlers that benefit both parties’ KPIs and all-important passenger satisfaction. After 15mins, attendees will move on to the next roundtable. In just one hour, you will have the chance to meet with four airports and explore four crucial topics.
Key benefits of joining:
• Build connections with senior leaders at some of the world’s top airports
• Gain unique business intelligence on how to build more effective and profitable partnerships with airports that you can take away and try at your stations.
• Maximum value: Discover best practice ideas on fast-tracking GSE electrification, digitisation, OTP, passenger satisfaction and tackling PRM challenges in just one hour of your time.
How do I take part?
Hurry, only 24 places are available for GHI’s Meet the Airport roundtables. Don’t miss out, register for this exclusive networking opportunity today.
“The biggest benefit for me from attending GHI was learning about the technology of the future regarding GSE equipment and how as an airport we need to think about design and build infrastructure consideration to support new EV technology as well as more sustainable. It was also good to talk to meet and engage with potential GSE Pooling companies as we have too much redundant equipment at our terminal which creates congestion and inefficiency.”
Contact Francesca Sagina, now to discuss your attendance package