TRAVEL UPDATE ON 14 AUGUST
Denmark has removed all countries from its most restrictive ‘red list’ for entry into the country.
The move means that if you are fully vaccinated
with an EMA-approved vaccine or have previously been infected with Covid-19 then you will not have to isolate upon arrival or produce a negative Covid test
to gain entry into Denmark. This applies to delegates from all countries. Full information can be found here
.What if I haven’t been fully vaccinated?
- If you are travelling from an orange-listed country and have not been fully vaccinated then you will be able to enter Denmark to attend the conference under a ‘worthy purpose’ exemption. However, you will have to produce a negative Covid test upon arrival and carry out a period of isolation upon arrival. Isolation can be temporarily broken upon arrival in Denmark to perform business related work activities such as participate in a congress. This has been confirmed by the Danish Police and Corona hotline. GHI will provide all delegates with a letter explaining the purpose of the visit to Denmark.
- If you are travelling from a yellow-listed country then you are free to enter Denmark after producing a negative Covid test upon arrival. No isolation is required.
- If you are travelling from a green-listed country then you are free to enter Denmark without the need to produce a negative Covid test. No isolation is required.
- A Visa may also be required to enter Denmark regardless of any Covid-19 restrictions. Countries requiring a visa prior to entry can be found here.
- If you require a Covid-19 test upon arrival or before departure, these are available at Falck’s test centre at Copenhagen Airport.
GHI have partnered with ICTS TravelDoc X- Check
, a dedicated Covid-19 health page providing the latest information on countries’ health and entry requirements which is updated constantly by a dedicated team. Thank you ICTS for helping us get back in the air again.
See full details from Danish authorities here
For more information regarding entry requirements into Denmark, please call the Danish Police Hotline on +45 70 20 60 44
*Applicable from 14 August 2021, 4pmDo I need to show any documentation to enter restaurants while in Copenhagen?
The Danish have a corona pass app, but this is for residents only. For foreigners, it is important to show proof of a negative test or proof of a full vaccine (along with personal ID). Read more here