- A number of countries are listed as banned from entering Denmark without a proven legitimate business purpose. The most up to date list of countries defined as yellow, orange or red can be found here
- Visitors from countries defined as orange or red can enter Denmark if they have a worthy purpose for entering Denmark
- Attending business meetings is considered a worthy purpose. It has been confirmed that attending a conference is classed as a business meeting
- Fully vaccinated persons residing in the EU and Schengen countries are exempt from requirements after entry into Denmark - more details on coronasmitte.dk
- A Visa may also be required to enter Denmark regardless of any Covid-19 restrictions. Countries requiring a visa prior to entry can be found here.
GHI have partnered with ICTS TravelDoc X- Check
, a dedicated Covid-19 health page providing the latest information on countries’ health and entry requirements which is updated constantly by a dedicated team. Thank you ICTS for helping us get back in the air again.