RES2 - iPORT DCS
Res2 is the creator and provider of the innovative Departure Control System, iPort DCS. The use of iPort DCS enables efficient aircraft and passenger handling for airlines, ground handlers and airport companies and leads to a smooth and pleasant (pre-)airport experience for the passenger, while having the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry. iPort DCS is delivered as a turnkey solution, including local implementation and airport connectivity.
iPort DCS is a unique system within the industry, thanks to the following features:
- Intuitive presentation
- Lower training costs and higher staff engagement
- Fully Web-based
- Continuous deployment of new functionality and seamless software distribution (a new release every three weeks)
- Graphical load control module
- More accurate load planning while easier to use
- Role based
- Functionalities are available according the authorisations of the user’s role
- Extensive functionality (IATCI, e-ticketing, security messaging and more)
- Ability to handle both charter and scheduled flights, point-to-point and connecting flights, domestic to intercontinental flights, etc.
- Self-service options (online, kiosk and hotel check-in and bag drop services)
- Improving the travel experience
- Ancillary sales module
- Increase in sales revenue
- All-in pricing (including self-service applications, Type B messaging costs, IATCI and more)
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Flexible connectivity options
- Increased opportunities to implement the system at locations that have a limited infrastructure or bandwidth
Res2 is a Netherlands-based IT provider with profound expertise in ground handling software. The first flights were handled in iPort DCS in 2009. The application is currently operational at more than 200 airports worldwide, and is still growing rapidly.