If you can't find what you are looking for please contact us.
How much is it to exhibit?
Exhibit your product or service from just €5,610What is included within the Table-Top stand package?
- 1 x display table, 4 x Chairs, 2 x Spotlights and 1 x Power socket (not applicable for Space-only builds)
- One free exhibitor badge
- Exhibitor welcome drinks
- Logo and profile in conference guide, conference website, delegate app and delegate meeting planner
- Dedicated GHI contact to handle your enquiries both before and during the conference
- Access to GHI’s One-to-One Meeting system to plan meetings with your customers on your stand
- Opportunity to host a product demonstration in the workshop corner
- Option to order additional items or panel printing for your stand which can be ordered 6 weeks prior to the event start date
How much are additional exhibitor badges?
Each exhibiting company will receive one free badge with their Table-Top stand followed by up to four discounted badges at the rate of €1,620 +VAT* per exhibitor badge. Any badges required thereafter will be charged at the full rate of €2,600 +VAT*.
Is there a deadline to sign up for the conference?
We can accept last minute bookings, however to take advantage of the One-to-One Meeting planner and networking opportunities, it is recommended that you sign up as early as possible as some delegate’s schedules become full.
Who can exhibit at the conference?
Companies who supply Ground Handlers and Airlines. Commonly this includes GSE providers, IT providers and service providers. If you are unsure if your company should be exhibiting at the event, please contact a member of the GHI team who can supply you with a list of previous exhibiting companies.
How do I book a stand or find out more information regarding exhibiting?
Please contact Marc young:
Telephone: +44 1322 221144
Mobile: +44 (0)7967 169101
What are the terms and conditions of booking?
For full terms and conditions, please click here.
Where can I order shell scheme?
Shell scheme is already included within the Table-Top package. If you require additional shell scheme / removal of the shell scheme, please contact Libby
.Can I order additional items for our stand?
Yes. 6-8 weeks prior to the event start date each exhibiting company will receive an exhibitor login link which will detail the additional items including AV requirements and panel printing options available.Can I brand my stand?
Yes. Dimensions and fees will be included within the exhibitor link. Can I use my own stand contractor?
GHI have an exclusive approved and appointed stand contractor who already works closely with the venue, Bella Center. If you wish to design your own booth design, please contact Libby
who can put you in contact directly with the stand contractor. Due to social distancing and strict health and safety measures in place, other stand contracting companies are not permitted. What rules apply to our Table-Top construction?
· Stand walls must be no higher than 4 meters
· Exhibitors are only permitted to build within their allocated space (3mx3m or 4mx3m depending on the stand package ordered)
· Exhibiting companies must not obstruct the line of sight or invade into other exhibiting companies’ areas
· The back wall of a neighbouring stand may not be used or branded
· Exhibitors are allowed early access to set-up before the event opens. It is important that exhibitors use the allocated exhibitor set-up times in order to be ready for show opening.Can I apply graphics directly on the shell scheme walls?
Exhibitors are allowed to apply vinyl stickers or double sided tape directly to your wall. Please note that permanent fixings such as screws, nails, hooks or paint is not permitted. It is also important that any adhesive used to apply the branding to the shell scheme walls must not leave any marks as damage to the shell scheme will be chargeable to the exhibitor.
Can I change the Table-Top stand carpet colour?
Yes exhibiting companies can change the carpet colour for their stand at an additional cost. This can be ordered through the exhibitor link.Can I ship items directly to the venue?
If you need to ship any items to the event, please contact Libby
who can share with you the shipping information.Do exhibitors have a dedicated set-up and dismantle times?
Yes. Exhibitors are granted early access to the venue to set-up prior to the event starting. Exhibitor can normally set-up the night prior to the event and also the morning of the event. Exact timings will be detailed within the exhibitor link.Can I view previous exhibition set-ups from a GHI event?
Yes. Please click here
to see previous event set-ups
To view generic frequently asked questions, please click here